You can request both on-site and external reviews by email through the LISA platform. But did you know that you (and anyone on your team) can also request reviews through SMS?
Simply follow the instructions below to request a text review on your website or a third-party platform like Facebook.
Who Can Send an SMS Review Request?
Because this feature is accessible from the front end of your website, anyone with the URL can access the page and send an SMS review request. No LISA platform login is required, and it's very easy to complete—which makes this option great for your field reps or even your installers. Simply direct them to the URL and instructions below.
1. Go to the Review Text Request Page
To access this page, first navigate to your website. Then in the top bar of your browser, copy and paste this string to the end of your website's URL:
This will bring you to your company's Review Text Request page, similar to the one shown below.
If you're already logged into the LISA admin, you can also find a link to this page under Reviews > Review Text Request.
2. Fill in the Information
The Review Text Request page has a simple form for you to fill out.
Here's a bit more information about each of these form fields:
- Phone: Enter the customer's cell phone number. Please verify that this is the correct number and that they agree to receive SMS messages from you.
- External Review Market: Choose which market is associated with this review. Whenever you choose the market, the "Review Site" field will automatically populate below, showing only the review sites you have set for that particular market.
- Review Site: Choose which review site you'd like to request a review on: your own website or one of your third-party review sites.
- Text Message: Edit the default text message if you'd like to.
Don't see your review site in the drop-down menu? Learn how to update your external markets and their review sites here. (Link coming soon!)
3. Send Your Request
Once you've finished making any desired changes to your review request, click the button at the bottom to send the SMS right away.
What Happens Next?
Whenever the customer posts their review, you'll receive an automated SMS or email notification, sent to whoever you've listed in your notification routing settings.
If this is an on-site review, then you'll also be able to review the customer's feedback before deciding whether to archive it or publish it on your website. Learn more here. (Links coming soon!)