Located under Reputation Manager > Reviews, the reviews section is your single source for managing reviews—from requesting them from customers to publishing them on your site. You can even use the reviews tool to request (and incentivize) third-party reviews!
Learn the basics of reviews in the LISA platform below, following the links for more information.
How Reviews Work in the LISA Platform
You'll access your reviews under Reputation Manager > Reviews.
Here's a basic overview of how reviews work:
- You can request reviews by email directly through the LISA platform or by SMS through a frontend form on your website.
- To access reviews, your team members must have one of three LISA platform roles: Admin, User, or Representative.
- Depending on how you set up your reviews, you can allow customers to review your company in general or to review a specific member of your team.
- You can set precise notifications for your team (including both SMS and email) whenever a new review comes in.
- You can also set custom thank you messages to be automatically sent to customers who leave you a review. You can even send different automated customer emails based on the number of stars!
- After a customer sends in a review, you get to decide what happens next: publish it or archive it. You can also respond publicly if you want.
- You can purchase incentives (such as a restaurant gift card) to encourage your customers to leave you a review on your site or a third-party site.
Related LISA Platform Features to Know
Along with the main review section (under Reputation Manager > Reviews), there are several other LISA platform features and elements that will naturally tie into your reviews and overall reputation management.
Just a few of these features include past projects, site content, company info, and more!
Learn more about these complimentary features in the resources below:
- Adjusting your company's external markets (for SMS review requests)
- Changing the default email that appears in the sender line of emails
- Incorporating reviews with past projects
- Adding employees to your team (and allowing them to be reviewed individually)
- Sending surveys to improve customer experience after a negative review
Please remember that we're here to help. If you have any questions about how reviews work, what the best practices are, or what to do when a review comes in, feel free to submit a support ticket at this link or by opening the help widget in the bottom right corner of the screen.