The Content Manager role is one of five LISA admin user roles. This role is focused on the permissions required to edit your website, including individual site pages, blog posts, and offers. Learn more about this role below.
Content Manager's Dashboard View
Content Managers have limited access to the LISA admin, with a dashboard like the one below.
What Can Content Managers Do in the LISA Admin?
The Content Manager role allows an admin user to manage the pages, blog posts, and offers that appear on your website.
Through the admin sections featured above, a Content Manager can:
- Edit the content of website pages - link coming soon!
- Edit the "page info" details of a site page, such as which review is displayed or what happens when the page's form is submitted - link coming soon!
- Create a blog post and save it as a draft - link coming soon!
- Publish a blog post - link coming soon!
- Create a new offer or sweepstakes
- Set offers to display on the home page
The Content Manager role is unique in that it's the only role that can edit website pages. The Admin role can manage blogs and offers but cannot edit site pages.
Combining the Content Manager Role with Other Roles
To give you flexibility in how you use the LISA admin, it is possible to combine LISA admin user roles. Because the Content Manager role is the only one that can edit site pages, it's frequently combined with the Admin role, as shown below.
By combining these two roles, the Admin user will have access to site pages (Site Content > Pages) along with all of the other features they already have access to—such as offers, exit intent, and FAQs.
More Resources for Content Managers
Learn more about the various actions that Content Managers can take in these related resources:
- How to Publish a Blog Post - link coming soon!
- Options for Editing a Website Page - link coming soon!
- Beginners' Guide to Offers