FAQs are a great way to proactively speak to potential customers' concerns and put them at ease regarding your process, products, and services. To add an FAQ page to your website, follow the instructions below.
1. Go to Site Content > FAQs
After logging into your LISA platform, go to Site Content > FAQs.
Note that you must be an Administrator to access this section of the LISA admin. Learn more about the different LISA user roles.
2. Check the Box to Enable the Page
At the top of the page, check the box for "Enable FAQ Page."
That's it! Once the box is checked, a few things will happen:
- Your FAQ page will go live instantly and will be accessible to website visitors at the URL /faq/.
- You can add, edit, delete, and sort individual questions and answers from this same page in the LISA admin (Site Content > FAQs).
- You can make additional edits to the FAQs page—like the page title, description text, and image gallery—from Site Content > Pages.
Now that your FAQ page is created, explore the next steps in these related resources: