If you've connected PSAI to your LISA platform, then you have twice the resources available to generate, convert, and nurture leads! Check out these beginners' tips to establish your LISA and PSAI connection and get set up for success right away.
Setting Up Lead Flow Between LISA and PSAI
As a customer of both LISA and PSAI, you have the unique opportunity to connect your lead flow in both directions. You can have LISA leads flow into PSAI, and/or you can have PSAI leads flow into your LISA admin. There's no right or wrong set-up; both options can be very helpful depending on how exactly your team uses each platform.
Here's just one key benefit to each lead flow direction:
- By flowing your LISA leads into PSAI, you'll be able to use the PSAI Com Portal to communicate with leads by email and SMS, including unique, high-value options like sending instant weather returns.
- By flowing your PSAI leads into LISA, you'll get more detailed lead tracking information within your LISA Activity Manager, as shown below. You'll also be able to send your LISA admin's company and customer email templates to PSAI leads. (Link coming soon!)
The LISA admin's Activity Manager provides more detailed sourcing information about PSAI leads.
If you aren't sure which lead flow set-up would be best for your company, please contact your Spectrum Client Manager for personalized advice.
Giving Your Team Access to LISA and PSAI
Both LISA and PSAI allow you to add new users so that your entire team can take advantage of these platforms. These articles will help you choose the right user role/permissions for each team member within each platform:
- What Are the Different User Roles in the LISA Platform?
- How to Add a New User to the LISA Platform
- What Are the Different User Roles in PSAI?
- How to Add a New User in PSAI
Note that access to each platform is granted separately, so you can add your team members as users of PSAI, LISA, both, or neither. It's up to you!
You can add a new user easily, both in LISA (shown above) and in PSAI.
Understanding and Using PSAI Site Tools
During your launch process, you were likely assisted with setting up several PSAI starter apps for your website, such as the Gia chatbot, an exit intent pop-up, and maybe a weather widget. So what's the next step?
- Learn more about PSAI's suite of apps in our comprehensive site tools guide, including how to edit existing apps and how to add new ones.
- Learn how to effectively interact with leads in our Com Portal beginners' guide. (Remember, by flowing LISA leads into PSAI, you can use the Com Portal to communicate with all leads—PSAI and LISA!)
Using the Help Desks
In addition to the LISA help desk, we also have a separate help desk for PSAI. Both knowledge centers are updated on a regular basis, so please check back for how-to guides, troubleshooting, best practices, and more!
If you ever run into a problem or have a question, you can open the help widget in either help desk to submit a support ticket.