If you've connected PSAI to your LISA platform, then you have twice the resources available to generate, convert, and nurture leads! Check out these tips to establish your LISA and PSAI connection and get set up for success right away.
Setting Up Lead Flow Between LISA and PSAI
As a customer of both LISA and PSAI, you have the unique opportunity to connect your lead flow in both directions. You can have LISA leads flow into PSAI, and/or you can have PSAI leads flow into your LISA admin. There's no right or wrong set-up; both options can be very helpful depending on how exactly your team uses each platform.
Here's just one key benefit to each lead flow direction:
- By flowing your LISA leads into PSAI, you'll be able to use the PSAI Com Portal to communicate with leads via email or SMS including unique, high-value options like sending storm reports.
- By flowing your PSAI leads into LISA, you'll get more detailed lead tracking information within your LISA Activity Manager, as shown below. You'll also be able to send your LISA admin's company and customer email templates to PSAI leads.
The LISA admin's Activity Manager provides more detailed sourcing information about PSAI leads.
If you aren't sure which lead flow set-up would be best for your company, please contact your Spectrum Client Manager for personalized advice.
Giving Your Team Access to LISA and PSAI
Both LISA and PSAI allow you to add new users so that your entire team can take advantage of these platforms. These articles will help you choose the right user role/permissions for each team member within each platform:
- What Are the Different User Roles in the LISA Platform?
- How to Add a New User to the LISA Platform
- What Are the Different User Roles in PSAI?
- How to Add a New User to PSAI
You can add a new user easily, both in LISA (shown above) and in PSAI.
Understanding and Using PSAI Site Tools
During your launch process, you were likely assisted with setting up several PSAI starter apps, such as the Gia chatbot, an exit intent pop-up, and maybe a weather widget. So what's the next step?
Use these resources to understand how to use PSAI:
- Beginner's Guide to the Com Portal
- Overview: Predictive Insights™
- Guide to PSAI Site Conversion Tools
Using the Help Desks
In addition to the LISA help desk, we also have a separate help desk for PSAI. Both knowledge centers are updated on a regular basis, so please check back for how-to guides, troubleshooting, best practices, and more!
If you ever run into a problem or have a question, you can open the help widget in either help desk to submit a support ticket.