Welcome to Spectrum Communications Help Center
Overviews & FAQs
Get answers to common questions about requesting, managing, and publishing reviews in the LISA admin.
- Overview: Your Reviews Dashboard
- Who Can Manage Reviews in the LISA Admin?
- Overview: Customer and Company Email Templates for Reviews
- Can I Change the Services Listed on the Review Form?
- Can I Display Google Reviews on My Website?
- What Happens When a Customer Submits a Review?
- Where Do I Go to Request a Review by SMS?
- Can I Collect Additional Feedback After a Negative Review?
- Can I Choose Which Review Is Featured on Site Pages?
- Can I Change the Review Sites on the Review Text Request Page?
- Can I Change the External Markets Listed on the Review Text Request Page?
- Can I Change the Default Text Message Sent with an SMS Review Request?
- Can I Share My Customer Reviews on Social Media?
- What Does Archiving a Review Do?
- I Changed My Mind. Can I Unpublish or Unarchive a Review?
- Can I Set Our Company Website as the Primary Review Site (for SMS Review Requests)?