From the LISA admin, you can decide what kind of applicant information and supplementary application materials to request on any job posting. To remove the resume upload feature or the cover letter text entry field from a job posting, follow the instructions below.
1. Go to Site Content > Careers
After logging into your LISA platform, navigate to Site Content > Careers.
2. Add a Job or Edit an Existing One
On the Careers page, click on the job posting you'd like to edit, or click "+ Add Job" to add a new job posting.
If you're creating a new job, follow along with our general instructions for more detail. (Link coming soon!)
3. Hide Resume and/or Cover Letter
On the job posting page, look to the right-hand column.
Just beneath the field for "Post End Date," check the relevant boxes: Hide Resume and/or Hide Cover Letter.
4. Save Your Changes
Once you've made your edits, scroll down to the bottom to save your changes to your job posting.
As soon as you hit save, your updates will be reflected on the live job posting, which is accessible from the Careers page on the frontend of your website (located at /careers/).
Learn more about the LISA platform's Careers feature in these related resources:
- How to Add a Job Posting to Your Website - link coming soon!
- How to Deactivate a Job Posting
- How to Review Job Applications - link coming soon!
- Best Practices for Following Up with Job Applicants - link coming soon!