Within the LISA admin, the Contact Manager tab is a central hub for tracking, reporting, and communicating with leads and customers.
As you can see in the screenshot above, the Contact Manager is divided into several sub-features, each of which helps you manage your contacts, schedules, team assignments, and more.
Get started with this wide-ranging tool by exploring the linked resources below:
- Make sure your team members have the correct access to Contact Manager according to their role in your company.
- Assign contacts to specific reps to help your team stay organized through appointments, follow ups, notes, and sales.
- Watch leads flow in automatically through your website quote forms, paid media campaigns, and more, or add contacts manually if you'd like to.
- Explore the many actions you can take with any customer through the Contact Manager, from sending an email to setting an appointment.
- Get a deeper understanding of the "Match Index" and how these AI-based scores can inform your sales strategy and project approach.
- Learn how to use the Contacts page and the Activity page to find information on your leads and customers. To understand the difference between the two, check out our quick comparison guide.
- Import contacts to add to your LISA admin, or export a spreadsheet of contacts for further reporting or use.