Content Managers have access to create, edit, and publish new website pages. These could consist of new product/service pages, special offers (such as financing, warranties, and discounts), and/or blog posts.
Please note that any user who will add new pages to your site must be marked as a Content Manager, in addition to any other role they may have. This includes users with the Administrator role.
Useful articles for staff members in this role include:
- Overview: Pages
- Types of Pages in the LISA Admin
- Options for Editing Website Pages
- Overview: All About Offers in the LISA Platform
- How to Create an Offer
- Overview: Blog - link coming soon!
- How to Publish a Blog Post - link coming soon!
Unsure about the 5 different roles available? Check out our overview of user roles in the LISA platform.