Located under Reputation Manager > Surveys in the LISA admin, your Surveys dashboard provides a snapshot of all your current and previous surveys.
Learn more about the information and actions available on this dashboard below.
Get an Overview
The Surveys dashboard presents a quick overview of all current and previous surveys. Using the columns on this page, you can easily see key statistics and data points for each survey, including:
- What percent of total recipients have completed the survey
- When the survey was created
- What the internal label is
- What the status is: test mode, active, or inactive
Need a refresher on how surveys work? Start with our beginner's guide to surveys.
Take Quick Actions
Using the buttons at the right side of each row, you can take a number of quick actions for each survey. From left to right, these buttons allow you to:
- Publish a survey live (moving it out of test mode)
- Edit a survey (including both live and test mode surveys)
- View/preview the survey in another tab of your browser (great for testing purposes)
- View the survey report
- Delete the survey
Create a New Survey
To make a new survey, simply click the button for "+ Add Survey."
Learn how to create a new survey step by step.