Just getting started with surveys in the LISA admin? Surveys are a terrific way to collect valuable customer feedback—both to improve your products/services and to make customers feel valued and heard.
Learn more about creating, managing, and sending surveys below.
Basics of Surveys in the LISA Admin
Follow the links below to learn everything you need to know about using surveys effectively:
- Understand which LISA admin users can manage surveys to make sure the right team members are able to use the tool.
- Learn how to create a new survey and then test it out in "test mode" before publishing it live on your website.
- Display your survey results on your website or a third-party site by using survey aggregates.
- Publish your survey and then send it to customers. You can send survey requests directly through the LISA admin.
- Customize the email template used to request a survey so that the perfect message is sent with each request.
- Find out how to view the results of a survey at an aggregate level by clicking the survey's report, as well as an individual level through Contact Manager > Activity
- Get tips on how to follow up with customers based on their survey responses to improve overall satisfaction.
Using Surveys & Reviews Together
Surveys are an especially effective tool when used in conjunction with another LISA feature: reviews. Here are a few recommended ways to use both surveys and reviews:
- Add a review field to your survey, either leaving it optional or making it required to increase the number of reviews you receive.
- When a customer leaves a great review through your survey, automatically direct them to also leave an external review on Facebook, Angie's List, and more!
- If a customer leaves you a negative review, you can automatically collect further feedback through an additional one-question survey.
If you have any questions about surveys, please reach out to your Spectrum Client Manager or contact us directly for support. Open the help widget in the bottom right corner of the screen or use this link to submit a ticket.