Through the LISA admin, it's easy to collect customer feedback. All you have to do is create a survey, send it out to customers, and watch the results come in!
This article explains how the survey process works from start to finish and provides further help desk links for you and your team to explore.
Step #1: Create a Survey
From Reputation Manager > Surveys, you'll create a new survey. When designing your survey, there are many options available, including:
- Starting with a prebuilt survey template
- Creating your own survey from scratch
- Using survey aggregate questions
- Writing custom questions with no aggregate ratings
Step #2: Test the Survey
Before sending out your survey, we recommend testing it to make sure that your questions are clear and written to collect the type of feedback you want.
You can easily tell which surveys are in test mode from your Surveys dashboard, as shown below.
Step #3: Customize the Email Template
After your survey is created, you can customize the email template that will be sent to customers to request their participation in the survey.
Learn how to customize your customer email template to request a survey.
Step #4: Send the Survey Request
From the Contacts page, you can send your survey to as many customers as you'd like. (Any LISA admin user in the role of Administrator, User, or Representative can send surveys.)
Learn how to send a survey request.
Step #5: View Reports and Results
Once customers start to fill out your survey, you can view the results as they come in—both at the aggregate level as a survey report and at the individual user level.
The aggregate survey report is accessible through Reputation Manager > Surveys and looks similar to the one below. Learn how to view a survey report.
Did you know? You can also download a full spreadsheet of survey data.
What happens after you've sent out a survey and gathered feedback? To get the most value out of your customer feedback, consider taking one of these additional actions:
- Follow up with customers. If a customer has left you a great survey, consider following up to request a review, offer a referral bonus, or just send a message to thank the customer.
- Display the survey results on your site. If your survey used the "survey aggregates" feature, then you can easily display the results in the form of a graph.