Yes. By choosing "Source" as a condition for an email template's trigger options, you can send different email templates in response to different types of lead sources (e.g. PPC versus organic).
"Source" is an available email trigger condition for the following types of email templates (for both the customer and your company):
- Service Requests
So, for example, you could create one email template to send to leads from organic quote requests and a totally different email template to send to quote leads coming from paid search campaigns. You could do the same for your company email notifications, too.
All would be done by setting a "Source" condition on the relevant customer and company email templates.
For more detailed information, please refer to these resources:
- Overview: Using Conditions to Automatically Send Different Emails to Different Leads
- Overview: Email Templates
- How to Create a New Customer Email Template - link coming soon!
- How to Create a New Company Template - link coming soon!
- Best Practices for Setting Email Trigger Conditions - link coming soon!