Past project galleries are an excellent way to engage website visitors and get them interested in taking the next step with your company. These project galleries look similar to the one below and can be displayed in multiple places across your website.
Through the LISA platform, it's easy for you and your team members to add past projects. Follow the instructions below.
Anyone with the URL can access the page and complete the form to upload a project; no LISA login is required. We recommend having your installers do this before they leave every job site!
1. Go to the Project Submission Page
To access this page, first navigate to your website in any internet browser. Then in the address bar of your browser, copy and paste this path to the end of your website's URL:
This will bring you to a form similar to the one shown below.
Already logged into the LISA admin? Then you can also find a quick link to this page under Past Projects > Projects.
2. Complete the Form
Fill out the form shown above with the required and optional information.
The required fields include the following:
- Project Type: Select the relevant project type from the dropdown menu.
- Sold by Employee: Select the relevant employee from the dropdown menu. (You can choose whether this field is required or optional. Learn more here—link coming soon!)
- Project Date: Enter the date of completion.
- Customer Contact Information: In the next fields, enter the customer's full name, email address, phone number, and full address.
Optional fields include the following:
- Project Cost: Adding a cost can set a realistic expectation for website visitors and may help pre-qualify leads as they self-select based on price.
- Photos: Upload photos to showcase your work. The higher-quality the images, the stronger your project gallery will be in terms of engaging website visitors and building trust.
- Product Description: Add a description of the project to explain the purpose, the scope, the products, the timeframe—anything that might help visitors get a better idea.
- Project Name: Give your project a compelling name to set the tone for your work. For example, is it "High-End Kitchen Transformation" or "Affordable Cabinet Refacing"?
- Review: There's no better time to get a glowing review than when you've just walked the homeowners through the job and they're ecstatic about the results. Your installers or field reps can hand their mobile device to the customer to add their review right there on the spot.
3. Finish the Upload
Once you've completed the form, click the "Post Job" button.
This will send the project to your LISA admin, where you'll have full control over reviewing it, editing it, and ultimately archiving or publishing it. (Links coming soon!)